Recently the Board approved to change the staff parking space #211, by the roll up garage gate back to a guest parking space, bringing the guest parking space total back to five (5) available spaces. You can begin parking in that additional guest parking space #211 immediately.
An additional staff space was created in the P1 level of the garage across from the trash containers. This space is for building staff only, all unauthorized vehicles in this space will be towed immediately.
Are you in the process of selling your unit or have been thinking about it??? Please review and pass on the information below to your real estate agent, so they are aware of the rules at Alta. Once you decide on a listing agent, you will need to reach out to Management and furnish the contact details of the authorized agent who will be at the property. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have regarding this process.
- Owner Responsibility. An Owner is responsible for assuring that any real estate professional(s) retained to assist with the sale or lease of its Condominium is fully aware of, and comply with the terms of this Project Handbook and all other Governing Documents.
- Mandatory Information. Any Owner selling/leasing its Condominium must first provide the following information to the Property Manager before any real estate professional(s) may enter the Project in connection with the sale or offering for sale of its Condominium:
(a) Name, company, telephone number, cell phone number and email address of the real estate professional(s).
(b) A written statement authorizing the real estate professional(s), escrow officer(s), and any other persons assisting the Owner, to receive responses to disclosure requests.
(c) A list of real estate professionals (alphabetized by last name) who have authority from the Owner to show its Condominium to prospective buyers. Access will be in accordance with Association policies and access will be denied to anyone not provided on such list.
- Prohibited Activities.
(a) No open houses are permitted. Condominiums may only be shown by scheduling an appointment with an Owner’s real estate professional(s).
(b) No signs, flags, banners, or the like advertising the sale or lease of a Residential Condominium may be displayed within any portion of the Common Area or Association Property. Review the signage section of the Architectural Guidelines for more details.
(c) Lockboxes may not be attached to any common area property or affixed to the front door of any unit. Lockboxes found attached in such a manner may be immediately cut off and removed.
The Associations janitorial vendor PMS will be onsite on Tuesday, January 16th from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. power washing the parking garage.
Please move your vehicle before 9a.m. in order for your parking space to be cleaned. If your parking space is not cleared by this time, your space will not be cleaned. In addition, the Association will not be responsible for any over spray or water that gets on vehicles due to not move out of the garage during this service.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. Please contact Management at email@example.com or by calling 619-534-1609 if you have any questions. Thank you!
At the recent Board meeting two new committees were created in efforts to get more community involvement from residents and allow a platform for ideas/feedback for the Board to consider. Below are the committees we current have at Alta, please let Management know if you would like to join one or more of the committees and you can be appointed by the Board at a future meeting. These committees meet at your convenience and you work with Management to get information ready for the Board to consider at each monthly meeting. If you have any questions or concerns about what is required, please reach out to Management.
If you have a holiday tree, please take one of bags in the lobby provided by the Association to remove your tree without leaving a trail of pine needles throughout the building. We appreciate you cleaning up any pine needles that are left by your tree!
Holiday Decorations, Wreaths, Lights and Trees
Please see the ALTA Project Handbook for a full list of Rules and Regulations. Below is a summary of those rules as they pertain to holiday decorations.
- Only fire retardant treated trees are permitted.
- All trees must be wrapped or bagged when carried through any common area.
- Please be courteous and clean up any mess made by fallen needles and tree clippings.
- A wreath on an over-the-door hanger may be displayed on main entry doors provided that
it does not harm their finish.
Lights and Decorations
- All holiday lighting must have a “UL” or comparable rating.
- Outdoor lights must be designed for outdoor use.
- All lighting must be turned off each night.
Timeframe and Disposal
- The acceptable timeframe for winter holiday decorations is from the day after Thanksgiving until January 10th.
- Holiday decorations, including Christmas trees, may not be disposed of in the trash dumpster or recycling bin on P1.
- A dedicated tree recycling bin will be provided by the Association on December 26th on P1 adjacent to the refuse recycling bin, and will be removed on January 8th.
Thank you for your cooperation, and have a safe and happy holiday season.
The Alta Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 8, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. and we encourage all owners to submit their ballots for the election if you have not done so already. Please mail or drop off your signed ballot to the management office at 575 6th Ave before 5:00 p.m. on November 8th. Please reach out to Management if you need another ballot.
This notice is to let you know on Tuesday, November 7th from 9:00 a.m. to roughly 5:00 p.m., there will be a repair to a pipe that is leaking on the 9th floor which services all of the units air conditioning. During this time all units will lose the ability to use the AC while the loop is drained and the pipe repair is made. During this scheduled work we ask that you shut off the AC to your unit at the thermostat, to avoid any complications or issues with the AC unit as there will be no water delivered to the water source heat pump and could cause the unit to trip and reset. Once the repair is made, we will notify you of the ability to turn the AC back on as normal. This repair is due to a leak in one of the pipes on the 9th floor.
***During this repair you need to turn off the AC at your thermostat to avoid any issues with your water source heat pump ***
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused while the AC is down.
Management has received a few ballots from offsite owners which have listed their offsite mailing addresses on the green envelope. If your printed name doesn’t match up to name listed on the units title or is illegible it may cause the ballot not to be counted. To ensure we can match your name and signature to your unit at Alta, please make sure you list your on site Alta address on the outside portion of the green envelope. Thank you to everyone that has submitted their ballot so far and please reach out to management if you have any questions or concerns regarding the voting process or if you need an extra ballot, white or green envelope as we have extra in the management office that can be dropped off or mailed out.
John Q Public
575 6th Ave #_____ San Diego, CA 92101
« Newer EntriesOlder Entries »
Please see the window washing schedule for Alta which is set to begin Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
Pro-Tec Window Services will be onsite cleaning the exterior windows from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
Please make sure that all your windows are closed every day so that they are cleaned and that you do not experience water runoff from windows around yours being cleaned.
The cleaning schedule is as follows:
10/10-10/11 Island Avenue
10/12-10/13 7th Avenue
10/13-10/17 Market St
10/18-10/19 6th Ave
10/19-10/20 Lower Windows/Lobby/CVS
10/23 Cleaning up/Touch ups
SCHEDULE GENERAL NOTES:
- While this schedule is intended to provide an accurate timeline, it is impossible to foresee all conditions affecting this schedule. Therefore, the Start and Finish dates listed may vary by plus or minus one day, unless otherwise communicated.
- The Start and Finish dates shown are based on the relevant information available to us at the time this schedule was created and do not take into account changes resulting from, but not limited to, weather, equipment complications, and access to building.
We appreciate all your cooperation during this work. Thank you!!