Pool Rules and Reminders
Now that the weather is getting nicer and we are seeing more residents come down and use the pool/spa, we wanted to remind you of some of the important pool rules to keep in mind as you head down there this summer. Thank you for your attention to the following procedures.
Pool and spa hours are as follows but may be changed by the Board from time to time:
5:00 a.m. to Midnight — Monday through Sunday
- NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY! Lifeguard or supervisory service is not provided. Even if a monitor is present, anyone using the pool, spa or sauna shall do so at his or her own risk. Neither the Association nor any personnel of the Association is liable for injury or harm caused to any person using the pool, spa or sauna.
- All persons with active diarrhea (whether infants, toddlers, children or adults) should not use public swimming pools or spas under any circumstances.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not allowed in the pool or spa area unless accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Pets of any kind are prohibited in the pool or spa areas.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY.
- Surfboards, boogie boards, beach balls and floating or inflatable devices are prohibited in the pool or spa.
- For safety reasons, no glass or sharp objects are allowed in the pool or spa. If glass or sharp objects are brought to the pool area and it causes an accident, the responsible Owner will be liable for the cost of any resulting damage or injury.
- Diving is prohibited in any areas of the pool or spa. Running, pushing or boisterous activity in or around the pool or spa areas is also prohibited.
- All personal music devices (such as radios, IPODs, MP3 players, etc.) must be battery operated and headsets must be worn when such devices are in use. Volumes of such devices must be kept at a level that limits the sound to your personal area only so as not to disturb others.
- Due to limited available space, no Owner or resident may host more than four (4) guests within the pool and spa area at one time. Any resident or Owner that has reserved the Community Room may not allow its guests to overflow into the pool and spa area in a manner that exceeds this four (4) guest maximum.